Allied Health Professionals
- Allied Health Professionals (AHP) Section encompasses a wide range of professional disciplines related to health care.
- The objectives of this Section include spiritual nurture and professional enhancement of AHPS by formal training programmes, workshops, conferences, publications, retreats and consultancy services.
Open to all Christian AHPs who hold qualifications recognised by CMAI's Central Education Board.
- Laboratory Training
- Medical Radiation Technologists Training
- Medical Records Training
- Hospital Auxiliary (Leprosy)Training
- Rehabilitation Training
- Addiction Counseling Training
- Ophthalmic Technologists Training
- Anaesthesia Technology Training
- Nuclear Medicine Technology Training
Distance Education Programme for Tutors in Radiodiagnosis
- Gillian Fairbairne Memorial Scholarship is awarded to deserving Christian AHP students sponsored by appropriate bodies.
- The August India Scholarship, instituted at the time of the Golden Jubilee of Indian Independence,is for economically backward AHP students.
A students wing of the AHP section offers placement services for AHPs for a prescribed fee.
Mr A P Berry, Secretary
Christian Medical Association of India
Plot no 2, A-3 Local Shopping Centre
Janakpuri, New Delhi 110 058, India
Ph +91 11 255 9999 1/2/3
Fax +91 11 255 98 150
© Copyright. 2005 Christian Medical Association of India
Central education board