- To enable and equip the churches in India in their healing ministry
- To promote fellowship, knowledge and skills in pastoral counseling to hospital chaplains and pastors.
- To provide theological, spiritual and ethical inputs on issues.
- To liaise with institutions and churches; to develop vision and goals for Health, Healing and Wholeness.
- To nurture health professional students in government, private and Christian institutions.
- To publish bible studies, posters and other materials for the Healing Ministry Week.
All Christians who have an interest in the healing ministry or has a
minimum training in Theology or holding a position of Chaplain or as specified by the
- A one month comprehensive training programme for chaplains.
- A one year Fellowship in the Healing Ministry at CMAI.
- One year post graduate diploma in Pastoral Healing Ministry affiliated to the Senate of Serampore.
© Copyright. 2005 Christian Medical Association of India